When your Samsung CLP-350N printer have coming errors, you need installing printer driver ( printers software):
– Your Samsung printer printer shows errors while setup .
– Some errors message appear when you proceed your Samsung printer .
– Samsung CLP-350N printers unable to operate because have some errors .
– After you reinstall Windows OS your printer driver will lost, you must reinstall your Samsung CLP-350N printers driver.
– If you buy a new Computer or Laptop, you must be to Install Samsung CLP-350N printer driver again .
What is Samsung printer printer driver?
Samsung CLP-350N Printers Driver is the software used to connect between computers with printers.
To get Samsung CLP-350N printers driver we have to live on the Samsung homepage to choose the true driver suitable for the OS that you run.
However, finding drivers for Samsung CLP-350N printer on Samsung printer homepage is complicated, because there are so galore types of Samsung drivers for legion different types of products: printers, cameras, fax machines, scanners …
This post I share you Samsung CLP-350N printer directly driver download link to your advantage for faster download.
OS congruous Samsung CLP-350N printer driver:
– You can get and install Driver Samsung CLP-350N Printers for Win Xp SP2, SP3
– You can download & install Samsung CLP-350N Printers driver for Win 7 (32 bit)
– You can get & installing Samsung CLP-350N Printer Driver with Win 7 (64 bit)
– You can get & installing Samsung CLP-350N printer Driver for Windows Vista (32 bit)
– You can download & installing Driver Samsung CLP-350N Printer for Windows Vista (64 bit)
– You can get & install Samsung CLP-350N Printers Driver with Win 8 (32 bit)
– You can download & installing Samsung CLP-350N Printers Driver for Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
– You can get and installing Driver Samsung CLP-350N Printer for Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
– You can get & installing Samsung CLP-350N Printer Driver for Win 8.1 (32 bit)
– You can download & install Driver Samsung CLP-350N Printers for Mac operating-system & Linus OS
Instructions for get & installing the Samsung CLP-350N printer driver on Microsoft Windows:
Before installing the printer software, your Samsung CLP-350N printer must be correctly installed and the machine is ready to print .
– First to turn on the printer and the computer/mac.
– Close off the screen saver, antivirus & other software running on computer/mac.
– Click on the get link and the File Download dialog box will view .
– Select Save This Program to Disk & Save As dialog box appears .
– Select a folder to save the file in & click Save .
– Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the get has completed .
– Double click on the file to extract all the Samsung CLP-350N driver files to a folder on your hard drive (D, E or Desktop on C Drive). The files will be decompressed with a name similar with the name of the printer model that you have downloaded (for example: SamsungLBP2900.exe). However , you can change the path and directory name while unpacking .
– Open the Windows Printers window (click Start -> Settings -> Printers)
Update the printers if it has been installed old printer version of the driver
– Right-click the printer and select Properties .
– On the General tab, choose New Driver .
– Click on the Warning Box.
– A printer listing box will view. Choose Have Disk .
– Install from Disk dialog box appears .
– Click Browse to locate the unzipped driver files .
– Click on the file extension. Inf.
– Click Open and then OK to files setup
Install a new Samsung CLP-350N printer driver
– Click the Add New Printer
– Follow the instructions of the Add Printers Wizard
Have a nice day!